- USAID K4H grant through JHU for online CPD for MLS for use in licensure re certification.
- USG CDC grant to the Council on Mentoring all tiers of Medical laboratories in Nigeria Towards Accreditation – 2011
- IANPHI grant to NIMR & MLSCN for National Laboratory Quality Improvement – 2011
Proactive collaboration with a number of National & International development partners including:
- The USG Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- US Agency for International Development.
- Management Sciences for Health (MSH).
- Axios Foundation.
- Institute of Human Virology Nigeria.
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute,
- American Society for Microbiology.
- John Hopkins University, United States of America.
- Association of Public Health Laboratories and so on.
- Federal Ministry of Health.
- Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Institute of Public Analysts of Nigeria.
- Institute of Chartered Chemists of Nigeria.
- Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria.
- Central Public Health Laboratory.
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration Control.
- Standard Organization of Nigeria.
- National Universities Commission.
- National TB & Leprosy Training Centre, Zaria.
- Federal Medical Centre, Owerri .